Tower Of God Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower Of God Eternal

Tower Of God RP forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:46 pm by Guest

» Fairy Tail Forever
The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:55 pm by Guest

» Digimon Source Code
The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:12 am by Guest

» Konoha Mura Naruto RP
The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:30 pm by Guest

» Six Paths of Destiny
The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:32 am by Guest

» One Piece: Shadows on the Horizon
The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

» Hwacheon Seong [WIP]
The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm by Kururai

» Osamerukami Family
The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:35 pm by Kururai

» A New player here
The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 am by NoobCW

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 212 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:00 am
Affiliates
Tower of God Eternal Fairy Tail Rebirth

The first test- Genshiki enters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hannah Zahard

Hannah Zahard

Character sheet
Stats:

The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:02 am

Aurora thought going together would have been best, but Hibana could take care of herself and Brizan didn't look like a fighter, having one of them stay with him was the smarter move despite the slow pace. As she was walking she wanted to know more about him and his family, she knew a little but not enough to judge how he was raised, all she knew was they were adventurers and had pointy ears.

Aurora was going to speak up when she noticed Brizan lower his tinted googles, she hesitated *must be a sign he doesn't want to talk* she thought to herself, he did say he could read Shinsoo so he very well could be doing so. Aurora drew her hook to be on the safe side and stayed close by remaining as silent as possible ready for any signal that there was an enemy near by as they moved closer to there destination.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mirage

Rogue Mirage

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:33 pm

As Hibana got to the cave, she kicked a pebble down the cave halls. She heard it echo but only curled up against the wall of the cave, nestling her head in between her knees as she sat up strait. "I'm useless..." she told herself. Looking between her legs and towards the ground. Her red hair fell in front of her face as she just shook her head. "When is this stupid test going to be over... I need a break... I'm not even supposed to be violent at all... This is taking it to a whole new level." she told herself. She then looked at the cave entrance. 

"I hope those two are okay..."
Back to top Go down
Brizan

Brizan

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:23 pm

The pair had been walking for around a minute and a half when Brizan received some abnormal feedback from him shinsoo disruptions. The scientist held out his hand to stop Aurora. "I am picking up one individual from behind that rock. Most likely, they will just approach us thinking we are a team of two and try to join. However, we can't disregard the possibility that they are playing bait for two teammates that may be coincidentally hiding outside my range." Brizan took a step forth and attempted to make his voice sound confident, yet stoic. "I would go ahead and step out from behind there, I know you are there." The greyzong carefully positioned himself with his back to the cliff to better ready himself for an attack from the three most likely directions.

There was a moment of awkward silence before a man with blue-eyes stepped out from behind the rock with his hands up.

((I'll let you do his dialogue Aurora, I feel like we can end this test in two or three more rounds, we need to reunite first.))
Back to top Go down
Hannah Zahard

Hannah Zahard

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:59 pm

Aurora was walking with Brizan, watching her surroundings with her hook in hand before Brizan stopped her out of knowhere he stopped her when she walked into his outsreached arm, it pressed agains her chest unexpectedly causing her to gasp before Brizan explained what was happening, her expression quickly changed from shocked to focused as the rest played out, Brizan called out to the regular, who came out arms raised "Garth!!" She called out, Garths expression changed from nervouse to relieved "Princess!.. are you ok? Your face is scratched" he looked concerned before looking towards Brizan "did you do that, big macho man? I swea-" "it wasn't him, it was the anima who controlled that ogre creature, my other teammate dispatched her immediately" 

"Other teammate? So your already teamed up, such a shame I guess I will need to keep looking then" he swept his hand through his hair as he looked around "I guess I'll look over there, sorry for bothering you I saw a woman with wings and came to investigate but I didn't mean to cause anyone any trouble, especially you and your teammates" he turned and was ready to head off into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mirage

Rogue Mirage

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:36 pm

"that winged girl was me..." she told the blue eyes man, poking his back. "I am sorry that i am taking up a spot." she told the man. "I in no way am here to be a burden." a smile of sorrow filed her face as she tilted her head. "If you wish to be a part of this team, and if Miss. Aurora would like for you over me, then who am I to prevent such a relationship from flourishing?" she asked them both. 

She then gave a slight bow before turning around. "It was a pleasure meeting you two. I can only hope we can meet once again. I suppose I shall look in around. I'm sure i can find a group of two walking around." she said with a sound of joyous sorrow in her voice. "au revoir*" she said. 

*French for Good bye.
Back to top Go down
Brizan

Brizan

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Brizan starred at the actions of the people around them. These people have a bit too much emotions, this could get annoying... Well I guess its better than a team of psychos like most of the people here. Brizan let out a sigh and turned to Hibana "Wait Hibana, I understand that you like to put people ahead of yourself and I while I believe that it is a good trait, you are being a bit irrational. How about the three of us try to go find a team for Garth here? If we can find him an ally or two before this test ends, everything will be resolved right? Heck, you could probably find some people pretty quickly if you fly up and observe the area." Brizan turned to Aurora as well "You would be fine with this as well, I don't mean to sound selfish, but I don't think any of the three of us should fail because of a last second switch up like this. We did already form a team after all."
Back to top Go down
Hannah Zahard

Hannah Zahard

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:22 am

Aurora was stunned "what's wrong with you two? Do you both have abandonment issues, I don't get where any of this is coming from but you are my team why would you think so little of me to drop you because I bumped into ANOTHER companion, and Hibana if you listened enough to get upset that we met before you should have been able to hear that he was leaving to find teammates of his own if you hadn't crept up on him stopping him from leaving. You two are my team maybe even my friends, how could you think I would replace you" Aurora had tears in her eyes as she spoke disappointed in there opinion of her. 

"Princess it's ok, calm yourself they where just trying to be considerate, but really I have somebody I'm meeting up with he's a swordsman so I had best be on my way, goodbye and good luck" Garth turned back the way he was facing before heading off leaving the team as he went to meet victor.

Aurora wiped her face before looking towards her team "lets go, we need to get to the cave or we will be at a disadvantage when trying to defend ourselves" Aurora sprinted off towards the cave leaving Hibana and Brizan to travel together this time.

She arrived at the cave quickly before inspecting the surrounding area her skills not close to Brizan's level but she could still detect Shinsoo to a very slight degree. She couldn't detect anything so she went back to the area in front of the cave and waited for her team hook in hand.
Back to top Go down
Test Administrator

Test Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Beeeeeeeep! The sound of an alarm rang through the air, causing the regulars to stopwhat they were doing and forcing them to listen to the coming message. Ahhh well it looks like it has come to an end regulars. The voice of Genshiki sounded through the many speakers on the floor and drifted across the landscape to the ears of all. To those of you who have managed to stay alive and find a group i congratulate you on passing, and to those who didnt i am deeply sorry. You all did a great job and im proud to have conducted this test. Now to those who have passed i would ask that you make physical contact with your team to be sent to the next floor. Genshiki spoke in a calm and relaxed tone like one would expect from a test director. It was now that he moved to the very edge of his little watchtower so that he could look out at everyone. His short black hair slightly slicked back and a smile on his face he let his voice boom. And may i officially welcome you to the Tower. Genshiki spoke, his words holding not only admiration and kindness but also something that seemed somewhat darker, and as all the teams began coming into contact they were ported to the floor above, the sorting floor as it was commonly referred to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The first test- Genshiki enters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2