Tower Of God Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower Of God Eternal

Tower Of God RP forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:46 pm by Guest

» Fairy Tail Forever
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:55 pm by Guest

» Digimon Source Code
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:12 am by Guest

» Konoha Mura Naruto RP
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:30 pm by Guest

» Six Paths of Destiny
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:32 am by Guest

» One Piece: Shadows on the Horizon
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

» Hwacheon Seong [WIP]
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm by Kururai

» Osamerukami Family
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:35 pm by Kururai

» A New player here
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 am by NoobCW

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 212 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:00 am
Affiliates
Tower of God Eternal Fairy Tail Rebirth

The first test- Genshiki enters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Test Administrator

Test Administrator

The first test- Genshiki enters Empty
PostSubject: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Sitting above the testing area of the second floor Genshiki watched as countless regulars began popping up, being ported there by Harpie. He waited for all of them to show up before he said anything, he noticed a couple people had already broken out into fights and got slightly irritated but let the matter drift from his mind. Looking at his pocket he was able to discern how many regulars were now in the area and with a small smile he stood up and began speaking, his voice amplified to reach all ears within his testing area. Welcome chosen regulars! Its me Genshiki and it looks like everyone is here now so how about we get this party started! Genshiki said, letting his words drift to everyone's ears.

As you may know i am the Director of this test, but it seems like there is too many of you regulars so what say we lower the numbers? In five minutes the test will begin and all there is too it is make the current number of regulars drop.... By half. Genshiki smiled as he said this, imagining the faces of all the regulars who must now be looking around preparing for the worst outcome. Crossing his arms he sat back in his chair and prepared to say one final thing. Just remember, the means to not matter as long as the number of regulars who are capable of going to the next floor drops by half. Use whatever means necessary to achieve this goal. Genshiki laughed, the sounds traveling across the testing area for all to hear. Oh and before i forget, after the number of regulars has reached half of its current number you all will need to get into groups of 3 to pass this test, so do your best and have fun! Genshiki called out to the regulars and leaned back, getting ready for the show.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Ha

Alistair Ha

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Alistair awakened at the bottom of a mountan open to a large plane and next to a rushing river surrounded by other regulars, many had begun to fight, several being knocked out until the announcement rang clear. 

As Genshiki was explaining the rules when a large blue skinned woman with red hair fell from above with a roaring shock in attempt to squash Alistair before he took notice. In the moments before she struck Alistair bursted out of her range with his fisherman's step before turning to get struck by her swing of a wooden stave sending him hurdling into the face of the nearby mountain. The pain wasn't that bad but he was disappointed in himself, the woman thought he was knocked out until she caught a glimpse of him walking from the smoke his shirt ripped around his shoulders and down his back, but not a scratch of him, his red eyes piercing and his crimson needle drawn.

The woman charged with her stave swinging in a wide swipe, which was avoided with another fisherman step, Alistair appeared above her before attacking her with his fishermen's fury the attack hitting its mark the force forcing her to retreat. Alistair followed with is greater speed to land a kick to her shoulder before regaining his space.

Out of nowhere a barrage of arrows fell from the sky around them, Alistair retreated to the cover of the mountain as the attack hit, the blue woman left lifeless on the ground before him, the archer was gone and Alistair moved on along the river keeping his needle drawn.
Back to top Go down
Sevryn
Admin
Sevryn

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:23 pm

A powerful voice rang through the mind of Aiden as he lay on his back, opening his eyes he was slightly shocked. Where the hell is this place? He began questioning before he remember what had happened. Ahh thats right, im in the tower now huh? So this must be the first test then and that voice must be the Director, Genshiki huh? Aiden said to himself out loud, a habit he had acquired and never seemed to get rid of. Sitting up and looking around as he listened to the rules of the test he spotted some other regulars and watched their movements. It was then that Genshiki said it, a test to drop the amount of regulars by half.

With a giant smile Aiden stood up. What a great first test and to think i would start in the best place possible. Aiden exclaimed as he looked over the edge of a small outcropping of the nearby mountains, the view that met his eyes was something he would never have imagined. A vast landscape lay before him, miles upon miles of terrain that could prove to be a regulars worst nightmare if used by the right people. The test was just beginning and Aiden could already feel his excitement growing, this would be fun. Standing at the edge of the cliff he looked around for the first person who he could play with.

About 20 feet below him and off to his right he spotted someone on another little outcropping, a man with a bow and Aiden began to smile. Ready or not, here i come. He said to himself as he pulled his spear of his back and launched off the cliff. As Aiden fell he began laughing loudly, loud enough that the man heard him and spun around, spotting him up in the air. The bowman loosed an arrow that soared through the air towards Aiden but he simply chuckled, batting it away with the blade of his spear as he neared the ground. Slamming into the ground Aiden tucked his knees and rolled with the momentum of the jump, coming up onto his feet again he dashed forward, weaving between the arrows shot by his opponent. Aiden was doing very well dodging until he lost his footing as he stepped on a loose rock. Slipping and falling, Aiden skid across the ground and took an arrow to the abdomen.

Aiden roared as the arrow connected rolled sideways as he ripped the arrow from its resting place. Pushing himself to his feet quickly he spun around, batting three arrows from the sky and taking aim. Launching his spear towards the bowman. Immediately after Aiden used one of his techniques that he called mirage step. In the matter of the seconds that it took his spear to reach his opponent Aiden caught up and passed it, stopping when he reached the back of his opponent. The bowman dodged his spear by a hairs breath, the edge of the blade leaving a small cut across the mans forearm. The man loosed two more arrows at the image of Aiden that still stood at the point from which he launched his spear but Aiden was not there. Catching his spear as it began passing by he spun back towards the bowman and smiled widely. Sorry but this is my hunting ground. Aiden said, emphasizing the word my. Aiden's opponent spun around frantically, his eyes wide when he realized what had happened but it was to late, Aiden has thrust his spear forward and it now sat still, the blade of the spear not only penetrating his opponent but now resting on the other side of him as it burst through the mans entire body. Leaning closer he whispered in the mans ear. Now be a good bow and get the fuck out. Blood spurted from the wound as the man coughed up even more of it. Aiden spun him towards the edge of the cliff with his spear and kicked out at him, the bottom of his foot connecting squarely with the mans chest, pushing him off the spear and sending over the edge of the cliff to the ground below. Ahhhhh, i was so right in wanting to climb the tower after all. This will indeed be more fun than anything else. Aiden began talking to himself as he looked around again, searching for the next person who he hoped would put up a little bit more of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://togeternal.forumotion.com
AgitoXIII

AgitoXIII

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:49 pm

"Kya. You're a scary one, aren't you?" a voice drawled. Agito walked up leisurely, keeping a decent amount of space between himself and Aiden. He sat at the edge of the cliff, peering out lazily on the chaos below as regulars relentlessly pursued each other. He looked up and let out a long sigh.

"Haaah. What a pain. Kill half and team up with what's left. So boring," Agito said, running his hand through his hair. The breeze picked up and Agito gave a twisted smile.

"So inefficient, too. Why don't we save ourselves the trouble? Let's team up. That way you don't have to worry about finding any teammates, and I don't have to worry about fighting a monster like you. Sounds like a deal?" He turned his head and gave another quick flash of teeth, hoping to seem as amicable as possible. His eyes were calm but wary, waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Ha

Alistair Ha

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Alistair was walking down the riverside away from the mountain when he heard a crash behind him, as he turned he caught a glimpse of a figure atop a ledge on the mountain, he continued to turn only to see the archer from earlier lay dead with a hole through him and a pool of blood around him with a trail leading up the mountain side. Alistair quickly repositioned his gaze to the figure from before only to now see two, the new figure was sitting on the edge and seemed to be talking to the unknown archer killer. Alistair begin to edge away slowly before he heard a rustling behind him as two pink haired regulars came bursting out of the foliage of the riverbank forest needles in hand.

Alistair quickly stepped between then with his fishermen step stabbing one of them in the side as he did so, turning to hit the other with his fishermen fury, leaving him full of non-fatal wounds in a hunch on the ground unable to move. The other shouted for his allies, startling Alistair who proceeded to return to the clearing at the base of the mountain only to see a blue haired woman and hammer wielding man emerge from the foliage towards him

"Damn it more trouble"
Back to top Go down
Sevryn
Admin
Sevryn

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Aiden chuckled as the bowman he had taken care of plummeted to the ground below, smashing into the ground with a sickening sound of cracking bones. As he wondered where he should go next a voice made its way to his ears, turning to the side and looking at the man who had spoken. The man didnt look very dangerous so Aiden waited for him to finish speaking. Hmmm not the fighter type huh? Hmmm, i was thinking of how i would find two people who could join me without having to force them. I suppose i could have you in my group but what are you if not a fighter? Aiden asked the brown haired guy as he heard something below the cliff. Waiting for the mans answer he walked to the edge and peered out over the battlefield.

A call for help? Aiden asked himself in an amused tone laughing as he said it. Thats why they are unfit to climb. He commented under his breath as he spotted a lone man with a needle moving towards the base of the small cliff as a couple people made their way into the clearing. well looky here, guess i can take out a couple of em without having to go looking. He said to the man he had recently allied himself with, a seemingly impossibly wide smile making its way to his face as he looked on. Pulling his arm back he took a step forward and launched his spear through the air, aiming for the man carrying a hammer. Looking back over his shoulder at the brown haired man he spoke again. Well, lets get this show on the road shall we. Aiden said as he crouched low and sprung off the edge of the cliff. As he fell the hammer wielding man dashed forward, oblivious to the spear heading towards him but he had been lucky, by moving forward the spear passed over his head and he looked up just in time for his eyes to meet the bottom of Aiden's boots as he landed right on top of the man, crushing his chest and ribs from the power of the fall. Stepping off the mans groaning body he pulled his spear out of the ground and turned to the blue haired girl who appeared to be his ally. Now then, wont you make a great noise for me and call some more friends out? Id really like to meet them. Aiden said in a playful voice as he wiped the dripping blood from the arrow wound in his abdomen and slowly walked towards the woman.
Back to top Go down
AgitoXIII

AgitoXIII

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:58 am

"Ah, how reckless," Agito said, peering over the cliff after his recently departed teammate. "So overzealous."

After a moment of considering following his teammate in the same fashion of leaping off the cliff, Agito eventually settled for the scenic descent down the side, stuffing his hands in his jacket pocket.

"Honestly, how can he protect me if he's just flying all over the place," Agito said to himself. He blew a few hairs out of his eyes, as they scanned the grass around as he strolled down. "Otherwise, what's the point of teaming up?"

Presently, in his path, there was a man, short and stocky, with a scarf 'round his neck and goggles settled on his head. Messy and frizzy black hair stuck in all directions as he brandished a broad axe dyed red in blood.

"Stop right there," the man commanded, pointing his axe at Agito.

"Kya. So scary. I definitely don't want to fight you. Isn't it a pain having to kill people and then team up? How about you team up with me? I've already got another friend at the bottom of the cliff. That way you don't have to go looking for more friends later," Agito said. He smiled brightly again, but it came off more as a grimace. His cheek muscles were tired of all the smiling.

"What a load of crap. Think about it. We can't all climb the tower. Only a few make it out. I might as well kill you now and save myself the trouble," the man said, brandishing his axe.

"But hey, we could help-"

"Help each other? Don't make me laugh," the man said, snickering. "Look at you. I'm surprised you can lift yourself out of bed with those scrawny arms. I bet you're one of those guys who thinks he can climb this tower by outsmarting everyone and finding loopholes. No, I'm gonna kill you right now while it's a simple kill fest."

Agito sighed and the smile faded into a bored gaze. "That's too bad..."

"Too bad for y-" The man started up, ready to rush at Agito with his axe, but suddenly there was a sound of blade moving clean through flesh and the words wouldn't come out of his throat. Agito had closed the distance in a single move and slashed open the man's throat. His eyes were a glaring green, burning like fire. He stepped back as the blood began to flow freely and the man fell flat, dead.

"Ah... That's why I hate people," Agito said, wiping off his dagger and stuffing his hands back in his pockets. "They're all so... irritating."

He continued down to the bottom of the cliff, navigating around another annoying group fighting amongst itself to avoid further irritation. He ended up having to emerge behind the group that his teammate had engaged, and seeing the blue haired girl, he moved in quickly shoving his dagger in between her shoulder blades, killing her quickly and quietly.

"Now, now. We're a team, aren't we? You can't just leave me all alone on a cliff," Agito said to his reckless teammate, removing his dagger as the girl fell to her knees and crumpled up like garbage. He gave a mental sigh and smiled brightly again. "It's just not right."
Back to top Go down
Alistair Ha

Alistair Ha

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:55 am

Alistair saw the spear fly through the air towards the small hammer wielding man, before he was stopped into the ground and the monster who had demolished the archer was before him.. "Aw cr&p" he exhaled as he began to move forwards, he couldn't run now, and if he can get away with only fighting one more he can do that. 

Alistair had began to wonder what the guy at the start had said to make everyone go berserk like this, but he had to end this now, he gripped his needle and was about to begin the assault when the woman dropped dead before him and another figure behind her with what looked like a smirk on his face, but he could have been wrong.. Wait what did he say team? "Hey what's going on? What do you mean team, does this have something to do with that guy speaking at the start?" He waited needle in hand watching there movements trying to detect there Shinsoo in case they attack, but he wouldn't get much of a warning with his level of control.
Back to top Go down
Sevryn
Admin
Sevryn

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:19 am

Aiden was slowly walking towards the blue haired woman, she began trying to speak though her words only came out as stutters as she looked between Aiden and the form of her teammate lying on the ground groaning in pain and gasping to get breath into his lungs. Aiden was just about to move in andd maim her. I could just get rid of those pesky legs so you cant run, your friend here didnt really put up a fight so im kinda bored ya see. He said to her with a slight smile when her eyes went wide and began rolling back as she coughed, a fountain of blood spraying from her mouth as her legs buckled and she collapsed to the ground, Aiden's teammate standing where she had a dagger dripping blood in hand. He stood there and complained how he shouldnt leave him since he was an ally.

Well it doesnt look like you had any trouble and you shoulda just jumped down with me. Aiden said to him, his tone holding a hint of boredom. Aiden had almost forgotten about the man that was being attacked by the two they had just taken out when he began talking, asking questions. What? Werent you listening? After the number of regulars drops by half we gotta pair up in groups of three to pass the test. Me and this guy here decided to team up. Aiden said to the man as he pointed his thumb over his shoulder at his ally. As Aiden was finishing his sentence another low groan of pain could be heard. Turning slowly Aiden looked at the man laying on the ground. Im having a conversation, wont you shut the fuck up! Aiden growled, shoving his spear into the mans chest, the wide blade going though tissue, muscle and bone bringing the groans to an end. Ahhh there, now that thats outtta the way we can talk. Aiden commented as he turned back to the needle wielding man at the base of the cliff.
Back to top Go down
AgitoXIII

AgitoXIII

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:05 pm

"Ai. So violent," Agito said, wiping his dagger off for the second time in a short span of time. "Now, let's see. As my... energetic comrade just said, we decided to save ourselves the trouble of finding teammates after we'd killed half the regulars by teaming up now. It's a smooth alternative. We're more certain to be among the half that lives, and we don't have to waste time scrambling around to find friends."

He began tossing his dagger up in the air, switching hands. "Don't look so tense. You seem to be reasonable enough. You don't want to fight against this monster do you? Just join my team and save yourself the trouble. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Alistair Ha

Alistair Ha

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Alistair thought about the offer looking at the brown haired guy, his smugness was sickening, he gripped his needle tighter preparing to teach him a lesson in who he should manipulate and who he shouldn't he hadn't been paying attention to his pocket.. Or the time, in an instant he was standing behind Agito his needle pressed against his back and his hand on Agito's shoulder "why should I?" In that moment Alistair's pocket lit up, time to find your teams... *Sigh* "fine looks like we are teammates for now, and by the way, I'm a monster" Alister's bright red eyes looked towards Aiden "what team could beat two of us"
Back to top Go down
Sevryn
Admin
Sevryn

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Aiden crossed his arms and somewhat listened to what his ally was saying but almost in a daydream like state. He was getting bored and it didnt seem like things would liven up anytime soon, with a sigh he walked away a bit and leaned against a nearby rock. As they conversation between his teammate and the needle wielding man continued he laid his head back and begun thinking about how the next tests would go if this one was as easy as it is. Aiden wasnt paying close attention to the two talking when he he saw a flicker out of the corner of his eye. The needle man was now holding his weapon to his teammate's back, Aiden let out a howl of laughter at the sight of this and clapped his hands a couple times. You see this shit? You got some balls there guy but you should watch yourself with him, i dont know exactly what he's capable of but i doubt he would let you kill him with just that. Aiden commented to the new member of their team. Oh and a side note to you both, this is a team though we may not like it, it is what it is. If you happen to get some dumb idea to screw me over know that there will be consequences and im not one to take mercy. Aiden said, letting his words hang in the air as he looked between the two. So now that the "rules" are taken care of, what do i call you two? He asked the two guys as they waited for the test to end.
Back to top Go down
AgitoXIII

AgitoXIII

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:08 pm

"Haaah? Such scary people," Agito said, barely keeping the sarcasm and disdain out of his voice. He raised his head to face the sky and closed his eyes. In a flash, he had rushed out of his needle-bearing teammate's loose grip and was standing in a relaxed manner, about 10 meters away, casually flicking his dagger between his fingers. "It's good that I have such scary teammates."

At this point, he began chuckling, laughing like a hyena and holding his face in his open hand in an attempt to stifle his laughter.

"After all, I'm such a weakling. There's no way I could climb the tower without strong teammates like you," he said, between giggling fits. He made a quick mock bow, still trembling. "The name is Agito. Please take care of me, my scary teammates."

He looked up and gave a twisted grin to punctuate his statements.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Ha

Alistair Ha

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Alistair wasn't happy, it had to be a team like this but if t got him through the test he could bare it for a while, he listened to Aiden commenting about Agito's unknown abillities and smirked *he might be fast but he's not physically durable, one clean hit and the match would be swayed in my favour* "yeah I get it, we all want to pass, and smart guy how's about you cut back on the sarcasm then I might be more inclined to save your sorry state in the next test" he looked over to Aiden for a moment "my name is Alistair Ha, you can call me what you like since this is our team, lets try to build some bridges, what about you?" 
Back to top Go down
Sevryn
Admin
Sevryn

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Aiden pushed himself off the rock he was leaning against and walked between his two teammates. Agito and Alistair huh? Good names. Aiden commented lazily with a quick grin. You guys are fun, ill definitely stick around with you. Oh and the names Aiden, ill leave the rest of it out for now. Aiden said to them with a slight wave of his hand. He would need to know them a little better before he would tell them his family. Aiden was tired of the people who thought they could get close to him because where he was from and they were the kind of people Aiden enjoyed inflicting pain on but he hoped these two would be different. So what do we do now? He said to his teammates as he pulled his spear from its resting place and cleaned it before putting it on his back.
Back to top Go down
AgitoXIII

AgitoXIII

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:51 pm

"Tsk. So mean, Alistair, when I haven't even done anything yet," Agito whined, stretching his neck out and cracking it. Aiden? Didn't the Izaya intelligence have a file on a son of Corvo with that name? Ah. I'll keep that tidbit to myself for now.

"Well, I think we've passed this test safely," Agito said, hiding his knife away and lacing his fingers behind his head. "All that's left is to wait and see what the next test is, eh?" He inspected Aiden from the corner of his eye, assessing him. He was strong, certainly stronger than Agito was. He'd have to keep pretending to be 'friends' for now. It wasn't entirely without benefits, though. As long as they remained on good terms, this could be a lasting partnership.

Though that depended on remaining on good terms.
Back to top Go down
Alistair Ha

Alistair Ha

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:19 pm

"I noticed 'YET' you know" Alistair stated he thought about where the team should go and that maybe they could hunt other teams to make things easier for them, he put that thought in his back pocket, he might need new teammates if Agito goes psyco and we have to put him down.. Alistair giggled at the thought before being brought back to reality by a pink haired boy and a needle a meter away from his face.

Alistair was furious he had allowed him to live and he continued to attack him, in a mater of seconds he was standing behind him with the boys own needle in hand and also in its owners heart "that was just rude" he calmly wispered as he pulled the weapon from the victim and flung it into the river "ok let's go hunting, any objections?" He calmly turned to face his team a serious expression across his face.
Back to top Go down
Sevryn
Admin
Sevryn

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:35 pm

They were all standing around wondering what to do next when Alistair was attacked by the man who had called for help earlier, Aiden watched in amusement as Alistair easily dispatched him with his own weapon no less. Good one, why cant i fight dumb shits like that? I always get the ones who try running away. Aiden said, his tone sounded like a little kid who was sad because he just broke his favorite toy. Listening to Alistair he laughed and walked over to him, patting his back and smiling. Hunting? Now thats what im talking about! Lets go find us some teams that shouldnt be climbing. He said in response to what was said. Aiden was always up for a fight and loved to show people what he was capable of. Hell mabey you guys will get to see me actually fight someone instead of people like these pathetic guys. He said with a chuckle as he motioned to the dead bodies that lay about the clearing. I mean shit, this guy didnt even put up a fight and got done in with one attack that he walked right into. He said as he poked the hammer guy with his foot.

Aiden walked closer to Agito and lightly hit his shoulder, a brotherly type of greeting in Aiden's eyes. Whatcha say Agito? You wanna become beasts? What kind of "prey" do you like? Aiden asked him, a smile widening on his face until his canines could be seen between his lips, a look in his eyes like that of a wild lion that had been shoved into a cage for too long.

Back to top Go down
AgitoXIII

AgitoXIII

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:57 pm

Agito rolled his eyes. "Yes, you were meant to hear the 'yet.' It's so relieving that I haven't teamed up with someone who's deaf and dumb... Well, not deaf at least."

Agito sighed and shook his head, folding his arms across his chest as his two teammates talked about... hunting?... Whatever. The frivolous details didn't bother him. As long as he got to continue climbing, he didn't have to do anything in between. Climbing was his sole source of entertainment.

He felt a sudden impact on his shoulder and his eyes snapped open, a look wild and stricken with paranoia falling on Aiden. Agito quickly regathered himself and brushed his shoulder.

"Eh? I'm not a hunter... at least, not that sort. But if I had to say..." Agito said, runnning his fingers through his brown hair. The locks fell back around his emerald eyes. He sighed. "...Well... there's nothing quite as satisfying as watching idiots dig their own graves."
Back to top Go down
Alistair Ha

Alistair Ha

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 am

Alistair twitched at the insult, but calmed himself before looking around, "well thats good to hear, we should get a good view from up there" he stated looking up at the top of the mountain, he began walking towards the path agito used, there was no point in trying at the moment, the test would still take just as long and we needed to let a few teams pass. 

"Agito I won't repet myself, and also it looks like a team found us, this should be fun" Alistair glanced towards the river where 3 people stood on the other side, one was a tall, skinny man with long black hair and glasses, he was holding somthing behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Sevryn
Admin
Sevryn

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Aiden began following the path that Alistair had pointed out to the top of the mountain when Alistair noticed another team. What do ya know, that didnt take long. Whatcha think guys. they look like they should be allowed to climb? Aiden said with a smile, slowly bringing his hand back till he was touching the shaft of his spear, it was better to be ready even if it wasnt needed. And im getting hungryyy, we should grab something to eat when this is over, im feeling something spicy. He commented nonchalantly as he walked back to Agito and Alistair, waiting to hear their comments on the team across the river. It wouldnt be hard for them to close the gap and he doubted it would take much work to finish them with the kind of power they possessed. One of the big reasons he liked the spear is that it allowed him far ranged combat while still letting him get up close and personal and with the long reach of his weapon he could keep his opponent far enough away to keep himself from getting hurt and inflict a lot of damage. The blade of his spear had been crafted in a special design, very wide and long to allow for not only great stabbing effectiveness but good slashing motions too. Aiden often thought to himself that it seemed almost like an irregular naginata then it did a spear but he didnt care, the weapon fit him well and thats all that mattered to him.
Back to top Go down
AgitoXIII

AgitoXIII

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:02 am

"Frankly, I don't care," Agito said, blowing Alistair off altogether. There were only so many quips and comments he was willing to waste on a person. He gave a small scoff, and refolded his arms across his chest as he gazed out over the river.

His eyes traced them out, observing every detail in full as Aiden spoke.

"One of them has something behind his back," Agito said. "It might be valuable. Or dangerous. Of course, that won't matter if they're dead. I could care less."

Agito let himself fall back to a casual sitting position on the ground. "Kill 'em if you want. The proctor didn't say we couldn't and they'll only be in the way later."
Back to top Go down
Alistair Ha

Alistair Ha

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:26 am

Alistair grinned lifting his needle, "yeah I could eat about now but first, dibs on the guy that's packin'" he shot towards the other team the tall guy countered drawing a long katana to parry Alistair's strike while he was still in the river "finally it's not boring" Alistair chuckled before releasing his fisherman's fury, the black haired male was unable to properly dodge the attack taking several blows before retreating. 

Alistair sized up the rest of the team, they didn't seem to have fighting capabilities much like Agito, he jested, his eyes focused back on his opponent who drew another weapon, this one a hook. The two moved to engage again, as yeah where about to collide an alarm went off, causing them to both retreat fearing a fail if they where not close to there team. Alistair was now close by his team looking towards the other team back on the other side of the river when he decided he should listen to this one.
Back to top Go down
Test Administrator

Test Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:35 am

Beeeeeeeep! The sound of an alarm rang through the air, causing the regulars to stopwhat they were doing and forcing them to listen to the coming message. Ahhh well it looks like it has come to an end regulars. The voice of Genshiki sounded through the many speakers on the floor and drifted across the landscape to the ears of all. To those of you who have managed to stay alive and find a group i congratulate you on passing, and to those who didnt i am deeply sorry. You all did a great job and im proud to have conducted this test. Now to those who have passed i would ask that you make physical contact with your team to be sent to the next floor. Genshiki spoke in a calm and relaxed tone like one would expect from a test director. It was now that he moved to the very edge of his little watchtower so that he could look out at everyone. His short black hair slightly slicked back and a smile on his face he let his voice boom. And may i officially welcome you to the Tower. Genshiki spoke, his words holding not only admiration and kindness but also something that seemed somewhat darker, and as all the teams began coming into contact they were ported to the floor above, the sorting floor as it was commonly referred to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters Empty

Back to top Go down

The first test- Genshiki enters
Page 1 of 1