Tower Of God Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower Of God Eternal

Tower Of God RP forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:46 pm by Guest

» Fairy Tail Forever
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:55 pm by Guest

» Digimon Source Code
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:12 am by Guest

» Konoha Mura Naruto RP
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:30 pm by Guest

» Six Paths of Destiny
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:32 am by Guest

» One Piece: Shadows on the Horizon
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

» Hwacheon Seong [WIP]
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm by Kururai

» Osamerukami Family
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:35 pm by Kururai

» A New player here
The first test- Genshiki enters EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 am by NoobCW

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 212 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:00 am
Affiliates
Tower of God Eternal Fairy Tail Rebirth

The first test- Genshiki enters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Test Administrator

Test Administrator

The first test- Genshiki enters Empty
PostSubject: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Sitting above the testing area of the second floor Genshiki watched as countless regulars began popping up, being ported there by Harpie. He waited for all of them to show up before he said anything, he noticed a couple people had already broken out into fights and got slightly irritated but let the matter drift from his mind. Looking at his pocket he was able to discern how many regulars were now in the area and with a small smile he stood up and began speaking, his voice amplified to reach all ears within his testing area. Welcome chosen regulars! Its me Genshiki and it looks like everyone is here now so how about we get this party started! Genshiki said, letting his words drift to everyone's ears.

As you may know i am the Director of this test, but it seems like there is too many of you regulars so what say we lower the numbers? In five minutes the test will begin and all there is too it is make the current number of regulars drop.... By half. Genshiki smiled as he said this, imagining the faces of all the regulars who must now be looking around preparing for the worst outcome. Crossing his arms he sat back in his chair and prepared to say one final thing. Just remember, the means to not matter as long as the number of regulars who are capable of going to the next floor drops by half. Use whatever means necessary to achieve this goal. Genshiki laughed, the sounds traveling across the testing area for all to hear.Oh and before i forget, after the number of regulars has reached half of its current number you all will need to get into groups of 3 to pass this test, so do your best and have fun! Genshiki called out to the regulars and leaned back, getting ready for the show.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Orange awoke next to a small river connected to a large lake. He was glad that Harpie had chosen him, since he would now be able to look for his comrade lost in the tower.

While glancing at his pocket waiting for the five minutes to be over, Orange summoned the Siegfried from his right arm. Still waiting, he looked around in the distance to search for some worthy opponents. Sadly the only things he could see were some two meter tall grass to his left, the river to his right, and the lake behind him. Then the second five minutes passed  he heard rustling from the grass.

Suddenly a man with green hair and black clothes, completely covering his body, appeared from the grass charging at Orange. Orange noticed the man also had a sword, a rapier, and prepared for a duel. With his Siegfried at the ready he uses his Hadron Boost to increase his speed. Seconds later their sword met in a clash of metal. Orange caught the man off guard with a feint to the left and slashed the man's right arm. The slash only left a long but shallow cut down his opponents arm. Unfazed his opponent continued to slash at orange and their battle moved into the grass.

Orange's opponent showed mastery with his weapon and started to push him back. Orange's back suddenly touched a wall of rock. Cursing his foolishness Orange prepared his final ability when out of nowhere a spear with four prongs coming out hit his opponent in the left arm. The man fell to the floor dropping his rapier and crying out in pain.

Seeing his chance Orange made to escape; but then a group of four people came out of the surrounding grass. Two of them had bright pink hair and carried needles, one was only a meter tall and hairless but carried a hammer twice his size, and the last one was a woman with blue hair carrying a spear identical to the one that hit his opponent. The woman brought her spear back to attack Orange. Taking the initiative and guessing they weren't friendly he activated his ability Eye of Akasha. A field of blue surrounded Orange, paralyzing the enemies, as he prepared to escape. As an afterthought he grabbed the green haired man and retracted the Siegfried while escaping towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Caesar Task

Caesar Task

Location : Ask my friends: Waldo, Carmen Sandiego, and Snowden

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Tiberius Caesar woke up, slumped over a rock. It took him a whole minute to feel like getting up and comprehend his situation. Looking back on his ordeal with Harpie, he stifled a laugh and stood up, surveying his surroundings.

"So I've got to do some fighting and teaming, bloody rapture. Better find some nice people." He whispered to himself.

Currently, Tiberius saw he was surrounded by a fairly flat plain which had a river and a large lake in the nearby distance. In his immediate surroundings, Tiberius saw several groups of rocks, behind one of them lay a body. Most likely from a dead regular.

"Things are already heating up, huh? Good ol' Pokey's right here with me, that's good." Tiberius said, relieved he had his valuable spear with him, which he had stolen from a fairly wealthy family.

"Ah hah! Here's my next kill! That prick over there barely put up a fight, how about you? Hah, your weak little body is clearly no match for mine..." A gruff voice which came from a bulky man with tattered lothing and a bloody cleaver.

Tiberius instantly found himself revolted by the man. Not because of his casual behavior towards killing, but towards his arrogant voice, face, and words. The large man was obviously overconfident due to his killing of the other dead body. 'That'll work towards my advantage, he'll proably charge straight at me. People like this always do that.'

As Tiberius expected, the large man rushed at Tiberius with his cleaver over his head. Unfortunately, the man proved a bit faster than he expected, and Tiberius just barely had enough time to jump out of the way with Pokey in hand.

'However, I'm much faster than that fatass!' With those words in mind, Tiberius twisted his spear in his hands and cut the tip on the large man's calves.

The man screamed out in pain as he fell to his knees. However, he seemed to have some sort of resistance to pain and struggled back up, "Bastard! I'm going to cut you up nicely!"

Tiberius smiled and replied, "What are you? A barber or a serial killer, maybe even a butcher with that cleaver. Either way, you're not fit for this tower! See ya!"

If there were any spectators, they'd say Tiberius was the more menacing one of the two, as they would have seen Tiberius cleanly stab his spear into the large man's heart as he feebly tried to retaliate.

"I can't only kill, got to find some friendly friends..." With that objective in mind, Tiberius walked towards the lake, seeing a fairly big group of people together, whether in battle or not.
Back to top Go down
Juno Oni
Admin
Juno Oni

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:06 pm

It was not too long after Akuma was teleported to the rather large field area that a loud booming voice was heard by everyone who was there he assumed. "Just remember, the means to not matter as long as the number of regulars who are capable of going to the next floor drops by half. Use whatever means necessary to achieve this goal." Those were the words of the voice and there was a bit more about meeting up with a group after reaching the target number, but Akuma wasn't really worried about that part. He was totally consumed with the whole any means drop the number situation.

How am I going to play this he thought I could just find me a nice sitting place and wait for them to come after me or I could begin the hunt myself. He decided to let them come after him, he was just tall enough to see over the overgrown grass, there wasn't much a few rocks here or there and what looked like a river and lake.

He began to wade through the grass like a lion on its hunt cautious to not startle any of his prey as he moved. He nearly ran into a rock that was directly in his path, This seems like a pretty good place to rest the rock has to stick up about 3 feet above the grass. With that he began to climb up the rock when he finally made it to the top he lay down placing both of his swords on his lap. "This should attract me some prey." he said out loud enough for anywhere near him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 2:14 pm

After he was sure that he was a safe distance away from his enemies Orange deactivated the Eye of Akasha. The green haired man then started to moan from pain. "Don't worry, we escaped from the people who ambushed us. said Orange. The green haired man was silent for a moment then replied, "My name is Victor Robinson, why did you save me from my fate and where are you taking me?" With a chuckle Orange said "We are currently headed towards the lake. I saved you because you showed great skill with the sword, you probably would have won the duel if they had not interfered. Also I dislike it when people cowardly attack from behind so i decided they were not worthy of taking your life Victor."  

Victor remained silent for a few moments. Looking at Victor's face Orange noticed he looked deep in thought. Then Victor inquired, "Could you please put me down? I am eternally grateful that you saved my life and I will definitely repay you someday; but I wish to go my own way." With only a nod Orange set Victor down next to a river similar to the one they met at. Victor then bowed and disappeared into the grass. Without the weight of Victor slowing him down Orange quickly headed towards the lake.

On the way to the lake he thought he saw a figure sitting atop a rock but just ignored it. Once at the lake Orange took a look around. There was a giant group of about fifty regulars fighting it out next to the lake. In the middle of the lake stood a giant man, 2.5 meters tall with flowing blonde hair, swinging around a giant sword almost as large as himself. With each swing he cut someone in two. Deciding  to defeat the giant man Orange called out the Siegfried and rushed toward the fighting.

When he was almost to the giant man orange saw a red skinned and blue haired man attack him with a stave. He rolled backwards then stood up and rushed at the new enemy. Making sure to watch his back Orange used his enhanced speed to cut his opponents left arm. Then man appeared unfazed by the loss of his limb and swung the stave one handed. orange quickly ducked under the sloppily swung stave and pierced the mans throat with his Siegfried. "May you find peace in the afterlife." Orange whispered over the mans dead body. He then set off towards the giant  man who continued his one sided slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Caesar Task

Caesar Task

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Tiberius Caesar, hiding behind a mound of dirt, watched the ensuing spectacle with great interest. About forty to fifty regulars were engaged in a battle of epic proportions. Out of all of them, two outshined the rest.

One was a large man at swinging around a massive sword and cutting everyone close to him. The other was a another man garbed in extravagant clothes with a blade attached to his arm. Both were clearly showing that their skills were superior to all the other regulars.

"Eh, I'll ignore them for now. Might as well check out that guy." Tiberius told himself as he saw a another strange man crawling around in the grasssme distance always, watching the battle. 'You know, being stealthy usually means that others can't see you.' Tiberius laughed silently to himself as he walked over to the man.

The man didn't see him, he was too busy paying attention to the battle. To untrained eyes, most would simply walk past. However, Tiberius' eyes were trained to spot unusual objects, especially valuable ones.

'He doesn't look like a guy I can work well with. Why, I don't need two thief guys in one team.' With that in mind, Tiberius saw his next target. He didn't particularly care for killing, but he didn't particularly care for leaving killing to those who did it heartlessly. At least recognize the person before you.

Holding his trusty spear up, with the head ready to stab down, Tiberius did just that. However, the stealthy man wasn't so easily taken down. The man's body dissipated, as if it was made of mist. "So you're the first to fall for my trap. I don't want to team up with those who are dumb enough to do that, so I'll kill you."

A man, made in the same guise as the fake one, attacked Tiberius from the grasses. He was indeed very stealthy. He tried to decapitate Tiberius' head with a sword.

"Ditto! I don't want to team up with those who think their skills are omnipotent!" Exclaimed Tiberius as he immediately ducked the sword and swept at the man's legs.

The man jumped backwards, readying himself in fencing stance. "So we're in agreement with one thing. Very well then, please call me Victor Robinson, yours?"

Tiberius readied himself in an appropriate stance for dealing against swordsman he had adopted, "I'm Tiberius Caesar, call me Tiber."

Without waiting, Tiberius tossed his spear, using a tough, but powerful move he simply called the Spear Kick. Tossing the spear and then kicked the haft in a fantastic acrobatic feat. The resulting effect was the spear gaining a large speed and power boost. Pokey went straight for Victor Robinson.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 am

After dispatching the red skinned man with the stave Orange made his way towards the giant man. Once he reached the man he was about to challenge him to a duel when something seemed to catch the mans attention. Sneaking a glance to see what had captured the giant man's attention Orange saw two men clashing in battle, one with a spear and one with a sword, a fair distance away from the large melee. The giant man then suddenly picked up the person closest to him, a woman with purple hair carrying a spear, and threw the poor soul at the  men while roaring, "If you boys are too scared to join the real battle I shall bring the real battle to you!" With a menacing laugh he then watched as the purple haired woman was stabbed by a spear one of the men had thrown. The man with the sword then disappeared into the grass.

The giant man then started to slowly walk towards the remaining man. Quickly getting in front of the giant man Orange called out, " I am Jeremiah Brightblade member of the honorable House of Brightblade, and I challenge you to duel!" Glaring at Orange, his blonde hair flowing in the wind, with fierce red eyes the giant man chuckled then said "I am Alec Darkholme,the greatest swordsman in the tower; and you wish to fight me? Fine I shall appease your desire and show you the strength of a true swordsman." Alec then lifted his two meter long sword with ease and slashed at Orange.

Orange attempted to block the blow with his Siegfried but it had so much strength behind it that he felt like his right arm would come off. Grunting with effort Orange successfully blocked the slash but Alec quickly brought his sword back for another swing. Seeing a small window of opportunity Orange used the Siegfried to cut Alec's right leg. He was only able to make a shallow cut on  the leg before he dodged out of the way of Alec's swing.

Sweat dripping from their face Alec and Orange watched each other closely, each waiting for the other to lower their defense. Orange then charged at Alec swinging the Siegfried at Alec's head. Alec quickly guarded his head but it was a feint and Orange's true target was his stomach. Orange then used his cybernetic enhanced legs to kick Alec's chest. The air quickly exited Alec's lungs and his grip on the sword lessened. Using this chance Orange used the Siegfried to slash at Alec's head.

Sacrificing his left arm Alec diverted the slash towards his left shoulder. Still wielding the giant sword in his right arm Alec lunged at Orange, attempting to skewer him. Orange tried to dodge the attack, but his right shoulder was stabbed by Alec. Using the momentum behind Alec's lunge Orange stabbed him in the heart with the Siegfried. Orange then whispered onto Alec's ear, "Alec Darkholme you showed great skill with the sword; but sadly, you were only the second best swordsmen in the Tower."

Once done wiping the blood off of the Siegfried with his spare cloth Orange walked towards where the purple haired woman was thrown, to see if she was okay. After witnessing the fight between Orange and Alec, all the people in the giant melee let Orange pass undisturbed.
Back to top Go down
Caesar Task

Caesar Task

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:46 am

Tiberius Caesar used his Spear Kick in an attempt to finish off his opponent, Victor Robinson in one strike. Of course it wouldn't be that easy. 'Since when was anything in this tower easy?' Confirmed Tiberius in his mind as Victor nimbly sidestepped the spear.

"I don't know what your attempt was there, but a simple spear throw cannot kill anyone that easily." Commented Victor.

Tiberius cursed his hot headed attack. His spear was special in that suspendium was laced throughout, keeping the spear aloft. Because of that, the spear should have just floated onwards, racing towards its target.

However, his spear came back to him in a welcome, though slightly annoying, form of pity thanks to Victor Robinson. "If we're going to fight, it will at least be with our best weapons." He knocked the spear out of the sky, though just barely, grabbed it, and tossed it back to Tiberius.

Tiberius saw not a single hint of arrogance in those words, he was glad at that. Unfortunately, it would be unlikely they would team up. More than enmity, Tiberius seemed to have a smidgen of respect for his current opponent. "Fair enough, you're quite the interesting guy, you know."

They took their stances and waited for the first budge from either side. It didn't take long for Tiberius to flinch, more out of anxiousness than fear. With that, Victor closed in the distance while swinging with his sword. Tiberius blocked the swing with the staff part of his spear and tried to kick in Victor's legs at the kneecap.

Tiberius' opponent gritted his teeth at the unexpected display of martial prowess, this spear wielder was clearly no amateur, though it was apparent he was no master either. Tiberius continued his attack by thrusting his spear several times in Victor's direction, each of which were dodged.

"You're... Fast."

However, Tiberius stopped his attack and jumped backwards. "While we're wasting time fighting, everyone else will be teaming up."

"The both of us obviously don't want to team up, but if it's necessary, we will only team up if there are no other suitable partners. Ok?" Victor seemed amiable to Tiberius' idea.

If they fought with all they got, it was unlikely Tiberius' could come out of this unscathed. Thus he decided to walk away and let bygones be bygones. Nodding cautiously, Tiberius grasped his spear and backed away from Victor, who seemed equally cautious in case another spear was thrown at him.

Once Victor was out of his sight, Tiberius surveyed his surroundings. The commotion down by the lake seemed to have subsided and any other sounds of combat was out of Tiberius' eyesight. "Well, I've really got to find some nice people and settle down. This test can't last forever and people are dropping like delicious hotcakes.

"I can't make any good money if I lose now, I'm sure as heck not going to let that happen..." With determination in his step Tiberius walked towards the crowd of regulars by the lake, risking any hopes for a team.
Back to top Go down
Juno Oni
Admin
Juno Oni

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Akuma had left his rock, he was probably more than five minutes away now walking through the tall grass. What kinda of rude people interrupt someone from their nap? he thought to himself as he licked the blood dripping from his sword. His nap was interrupted by a group of 5 ridiculously rude regulars who thought they were going to kill him. All that was left back at the rock were five headless bodies and multiple blood splatters covering the rock. He was extremely pissed now and in the mood for some bloodshed so he ditched the rock.

The shinsoo within his body was beginning to swell and move having become more reactive due to his anger. His pace was much more sped up, sprinting for the lake mowing down the large grass in his path. Akuma was heading for the lake because he heard a rather large commotion coming from their and he knew its exact location from standing upon his rock. Both Doragon and Akumu at his sides the blood from his last kill already missing from the blades. As he approached the lake the grass grew thinner letting him  see all of the regulars who were fighting there and to plan his attack.

He leap from behind the grass easily piercing a regulars neck with Akumu and slicing through the calf of another. "Hmmm two down and a lot more to go" he shouted trying to gain the attention of the other regulars. There was a group of maybe 4 regulars all fighting one another awfully close to Akuma. Taking the opportunity red shinsoo began to swirl around his swords, he then sliced both of them through the air causing two 5 foot shinsoo blades to travel at the group. Connecting they deeply cut the four regulars sending blood flying through the air coating anyone close.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:33 pm

Orange walked over to the limp body of the purple haired woman, he retracted the Siegfried, and inspected the woman's body. The three foot long spear had gone straight through her heart, sticking her and the spear to the ground. Her own spear was still in her hands and her face had a blank look of shock that was most likely caused by the suddenness of Alec's movement. Her eyes stared up at the sky and Orange closed them while saying, "May you find that which you seek in the next life." Leaving the woman's body behind Orange headed back toward the melee in search of some likely comrades.

To his left he spotted a group of four regulars battling it out and decided to ask the survivor to join him. He started walking towards their fight when out of the grass came a man in an orange kimono, red horns, and only one eye. The man then used a shinsoo based attack to slice the four men. Blood started to gush out of the cuts on the four men. Looking at the now blood covered man in the kimono Orange noted his two swords and softly whispered, "Alec perhaps you were only the third best swordsmen in the tower."

Continuing his walk towards the now over fight, Orange summoned the Siegfried and activated his Hadron Boost ability. prepared for a sudden attack Orange said to the man, "I am Jeremiah Brightblade and I would like to humbly request that you join with me to climb the tower."
Back to top Go down
Caesar Task

Caesar Task

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:25 pm

"How much?"

"What?!"

"I asked how much. How much will you pay me to team up with you for this test?" Explained Tiberius Caesar. He was in front of a man and a woman who both wielded a needle and a saber respectively. Neither of them looked very tough, he could probably take them both on without too much difficulty. He had seen them get attacked by another regular in a frenzy and dispatched him with difficulty. It was cold of him, but Tiberius didn't want to continue the test with a team who were not very reliable in combat. However, if they paid him, that was a different matter.

"Hey, bastard! Don't get too cocky here. We all need to find a team in order to advance, and we're letting you join ours. If you don't want to, then get out of our way. We need to find a third." Yelled the man.

The woman then added in, "I'll cut your tongue off if you say one more damn thing related to money."

Should he fight them? Tiberius didn't particularly care for the woman, it didn't matter how pretty she looked. He never particularly cared for people who thought threats were decent ways to speak with people. Money was power, bargaining is the language.

Tiberius always knew how to get under people's skin. Sometimes he like to make use of a tactic which he called the 'Taunt'N'Run'. Though he didn't have to run this time. "Ok then. Did I mention that I like money? And that you have none?"

The woman gritted her teeth and snarled. "Prick! I'll slice that honeyed tongue of yours while it wriggles on the ground." She immediately rushed straight for Tiberius without regard for her teammate or herself.

"Hey, stop!" The man tried to stop her, but she was too angry to pay attention.

'Maybe a bit too effective?' Sighed Tiberius as he twisted his spear into a phalanx stance. The woman didn't pay attention to the spear, only the waggling tongue that said, "Money, money, mooooneeey!" In order to specifically annoy the woman and keep his tactic going.

The woman tried to swipe her sword down on Tiberius' head, but his spear hit home first. Tiberius thrust the spear straight into the woman's gut, where blood spilled out like a fountain on both sides. "I just wanted a couple coins..."

The man, assuming his own life was in danger, tried to gather some shinsoo in his palm. 'A shinsoo user, eh? I might've underestimated this team a little, too late now.'

The man was obviously unskilled in shinsoo usage, though Tiberius would have no idea considering he barely knew anything about shinsoo in the first place, much less using it. Tiberius used his spear kick. He tossed his spear and immediately kick it for extra speed and power.

The suspendium interlaced in the spear kept it steady and the spear went directly into the man's neck. The regular slumped down, gasping for air and choking on blood. It wasn't too long until he died.

"I'm sorry, honestly. It's better for someone used to killing to do this than those who love to kill or hate to." Apologized Tiberius to the dead regulars he had just slain. "Shit! I need to find a team fast. It doesn't matter how many I kill, gotta find a team if I want to continue."

Tiberius then ran to a small hill which gave a beautiful view. Almost every single regular he saw had gathered into teams of two or three. There was no regular who was by his or herself, at least in his sight. "Might as well ask this time if I can join a team." He grumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Juno Oni
Admin
Juno Oni

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 am

"I am Jeremiah Brightblade and I would like to humbly request that you join with me to climb the tower." said the man walking towards Akuma. He was still in his rage mode, but still heard what the man said stopping and taking a few minutes to make a decision. He looked the man up and down once more before deciding "Sure i'll be on a team with you. You need one of those to pass right? A team of three I think it was, but we need another person. Also just don't get in my way i've got some regulars to kill first." He spat it out quickly before taking a step and disappearing.

Akuma reappeared ten or so feet away next to two regulars who were fighting each other. "Hey guys why fight each other when you could fight me?" he questioned gaining their attention. They both paused for a moment before lowering their spears and charging at Akuma. It didn't take them long to reach him, they were running side by side spears lowered hoping to stab him apparently. Thinking quick Akuma jumped up onto both of the spears causing the tips to puncture the ground and become stuck. He quickly drew Akumu and slit both of their throats with ease "Sweet nightmares."

He slid down the spears and safely landed on the ground being satisfied with his work his rage finally subsided. He took another step back then disappeared once again, reappearing by the man known as  Jeremiah. He sat cross-legged on the ground next to him placing both swords on his lap "You know if we're going to be teammates there's no need to have your sword out. I'm Akuma Oni or Juno whichever you prefer nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Caesar Task

Caesar Task

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:25 pm

Tiberius lamented the fact that all he had done since getting here was kill. While there had to be a fifty percent reduction in regulars, you also needed a team. Something which he had done nothing towards. 'Well, I guess I'll just head to any team with two people left. Hopefully they'll look strong enough to carry me through the tower.'

Tiberius was good at divining people's personalities and intentions, something he was forced to pick up before entering the tower. Yet all of his skills will mean nothing if he can't proceed.

'Eh? There's a group of two regulars. Maybe them?' Wondered Tiberius as he peered over a pile of grass.

The two regulars looked dangerous, though whether they were more dangerous than him was something he would have to find out. One was the man with the peculiar clothes and sword from before in that grand fight of regulars by the lake, and the other was one that looked equally dangerous. Tiberius had confidence he could match one of them in a fight, but not two. 'Dangerous people mean powerful allies.' He mused to himself.

They were standing among two dead regulars who were wielding spears. One or both of them had to have killed the two. 'Well shit, if they don't like spears? What'll poor little Pokey and I do? Better not agitate them this time.'

Caution is important in the tower, but not extreme caution. Keeping himself hidden, Tiberius called out to the two, "I don't suppose you have enough room for a little ol' regular like me without a team?" His words were just loud enough to reach the two, whether they called back favorably or not now fell to them.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Ignoring the new man for the moment Orange retracted the Siegfried then said to Akuma, "Nice to meet you Akuma, since we are now teammates i would prefer it if you called me Orange." Now turning to look at the newcomer Orange replied, "It is nice to make your acquaintance, my name is Jeremiah Brightblade and I have no problem with you joining us but I'll let my teammate Akuma Oni decide." With a smile Orange waited for Akuma's response.
Back to top Go down
Juno Oni
Admin
Juno Oni

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:34 am

"I don't suppose you have enough room for a little ol' regular like me without a team?"said the red haired regular who approached them randomly out of some grass. He also made a mental note that his one teammate prefers to be called Orange "Alright orange will do."  "It is nice to make your acquaintance, my name is Jeremiah Brightblade and I have no problem with you joining us but I'll let my teammate Akuma Oni decide." said orange addressing the new regular. "Well theres two of us and we could easily find one other person so what do you have to offer and i'll be fine with you joining after telling. But if you prove to be worthless i'll taste your blood." He said glaring at the man who also seemed to be missing an eye from his seated position.
Back to top Go down
Caesar Task

Caesar Task

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:40 pm

'Annoying prick, strength begets arrogance in most cases. I shouldn't doubt his skills. I need a team, and this is my only option. Of course they don't want a weak teammate with them, it's only natural.' Tiberius told himself quietly so that the strange men couldn't hear him.

Knowing that it's best not to antagonize his hopeful teammates, Tiberius thought of a way to prove his usefulness. In terms of physical ability, Tiberius had to place him directly between the two, perhaps a show of his martial skill? And a perfect opportunity to show off came in the form of another regular, a male with red skin and heavy clothes, coming up behind them, whether to join their team or attack.

'Got to kill again, but it's necessary if I want to head up the tower.' Tiberius jumped behind his hiding place and tossed his spear straight at the new regular. Going for accuracy, Tiberius elected to only toss his trusty Pokey. It was dead on, it flew straight past both the strange regulars, who both didn't seem intimidated, and struck the incoming regular square in the head.

"Whether his intentions were amiable or not, if I want to join you, I'll have to be just as bloodthirsty." Tiberius said to the strange regulars, whose names seemed to be Orange and Akuma Oni. He then focused his voice on the dead regular as he walked over to retrieve his spear, "Better luck next life, sorry about killing you, honestly." Though the regular was dead, Tiberius' words were sincere.

"So? How's that for ya? Usually my throw's a bit better, but I thought I did pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:52 pm

While slowly clapping his hands to applaud the red haired man's skill Orange said, "That was quiet impressive friend. Also your accuracy with the spear seems to be quite high." Orange abruptly stopped clapping then turned to Akuma to say, "He appears to have skill and the test will likely end soon so we should welcome him to our team.'
Back to top Go down
Juno Oni
Admin
Juno Oni

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:03 am

"Better luck next life, sorry about killing you, honestly." said the red haired regular. "You know you shouldn't apologize to someone you kill, they'll always remember you but you will forget them and they will kill you in the next life." scoffed Akuma. "I guess you can come along for now, but if either of you show weakness I won't help you."
Back to top Go down
Juno Oni
Admin
Juno Oni

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:28 am

(OOC: No moar posting we're done.)
Back to top Go down
Test Administrator

Test Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 am

Beeeeeeeep! The sound of an alarm rang through the air, causing the regulars to stopwhat they were doing and forcing them to listen to the coming message. Ahhh well it looks like it has come to an end regulars. The voice of Genshiki sounded through the many speakers on the floor and drifted across the landscape to the ears of all. To those of you who have managed to stay alive and find a group i congratulate you on passing, and to those who didnt i am deeply sorry. You all did a great job and im proud to have conducted this test. Now to those who have passed i would ask that you make physical contact with your team to be sent to the next floor. Genshiki spoke in a calm and relaxed tone like one would expect from a test director. It was now that he moved to the very edge of his little watchtower so that he could look out at everyone. His short black hair slightly slicked back and a smile on his face he let his voice boom. And may i officially welcome you to the Tower. Genshiki spoke, his words holding not only admiration and kindness but also something that seemed somewhat darker, and as all the teams began coming into contact they were ported to the floor above, the sorting floor as it was commonly referred to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first test- Genshiki enters   The first test- Genshiki enters Empty

Back to top Go down

The first test- Genshiki enters
Page 1 of 1