Tower Of God Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower Of God Eternal

Tower Of God RP forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Special Possition? EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:46 pm by Guest

» Fairy Tail Forever
Special Possition? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:55 pm by Guest

» Digimon Source Code
Special Possition? EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:12 am by Guest

» Konoha Mura Naruto RP
Special Possition? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:30 pm by Guest

» Six Paths of Destiny
Special Possition? EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:32 am by Guest

» One Piece: Shadows on the Horizon
Special Possition? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

» Hwacheon Seong [WIP]
Special Possition? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm by Kururai

» Osamerukami Family
Special Possition? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:35 pm by Kururai

» A New player here
Special Possition? EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 am by NoobCW

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 212 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:00 am
Affiliates
Tower of God Eternal Fairy Tail Rebirth

Special Possition?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alistair Ha

Alistair Ha

Character sheet
Stats:

Special Possition? Empty
PostSubject: Special Possition?   Special Possition? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:38 am

I just wanted to make/ask this suggestion/question

Will there be Special Positions?

These would include:

Anima
Won-sul-sa (Circle-technique user)
Dan-sul-sa (Pressure-technique user?????)
Hwayeosma (Flame User)
Jeonsula (Lightning User)

This is still just an undeveloped idea but I would like your thoughts.

Now a wonsulsa would have to pass a test at Gustang's Research Association but flame and lightning users are seen bellow floor 30, and anima's are seen on the second floor.

I was wondering if say during character creation you could give up some on your 50 points to afford your training in an area, assuming you also have a high enough stat to allow you to learn the 'school' which would then be another area for you to level

An example:
possition: wave controller
School: lightning user
Stats: 40 (50 -10)

Physical Strength:5
Physical Defense:5
Shinsoo Strength:10
Shinsoo Defense:5
Speed:5
Jeonsula:10

Now at this level your Jeonsula abillities might streach to your bang being lightning orientated.

As of right now I'm unsure how gaining this later might effect your stats, or even wether it should be done this was at all, maybe you can choose it, but you would be limited to that focus as apossed to a wide variety of abillities later on?

Again this is an undeveloped idea I wanted to suggest so take or leave what you will and please leave suggestions to improve this idea.
Back to top Go down
Brizan

Brizan

Character sheet
Stats:

Special Possition? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Possition?   Special Possition? EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Maybe you could spend points once you reach a specified floor(hopefully after the manhwa shows more of these and how they work) and then you could rp taking an exam to learn the school. I know circle technique users have to go through a similar process through the research association to be certified.

It could also be made so that you pay for each rank in the specified school, starting with F. I know some just compliment fighting styles, but others are more independent(like anima). I know in the manwha, some of these require being born to certain people or just being really lucky, but I feel like this method would be better for balance between characters while still making those who did spend the money on an extra school feel like they have an edge. If we limited people to one school per character it could really be cool to see how main positions and schools mix(an anima FM and an anima WC would rp very differently). I really like this idea though!
Back to top Go down
Sevryn
Admin
Sevryn

Character sheet
Stats:

Special Possition? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Possition?   Special Possition? EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Indeed, but things like lightning user and flame user seem to be more of something they are just born with, like ran or quatro for example, their shinsoo is elemental (lightning and flame) but i dont think they went through anything special to get it that way as it states the Blitz house is famous for its flame users.
Back to top Go down
https://togeternal.forumotion.com
Brizan

Brizan

Character sheet
Stats:

Special Possition? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Possition?   Special Possition? EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Yea I got ya with that, but I just figured learning it would be better via rp. Else our choices would be rather limited (its technically a diff tower right?). I am fine either way with it since we don't know a whole lot about Dansoola and circle technique.
Back to top Go down
Sevryn
Admin
Sevryn

Character sheet
Stats:

Special Possition? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Possition?   Special Possition? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:29 am

Ohh no i agree on the learning part im just saying that things like elemental affinity should be a little bit different than something like dansulsa or the blue oar techniques that actually require one to study and take special courses to be able to use and things like Anima im not sure about since it is a very rare ability and i think the only way to get it is to be born capable of using it.
Back to top Go down
Brizan

Brizan

Character sheet
Stats:

Special Possition? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Possition?   Special Possition? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Yea thats how it is in the manwha, maybe if you paid extra points you could "unlock" the tougher hidden potentials that require being born with it and you could rp it being a family trait. "In different times, Shinsoo can act as water, fire, air, or light, and has an endless list of variations." We could stretch on these a bit and make more special schools like air, light, energy, maybe even toxins.

How about once you reach the workshop on floor 30, you can pay 50,000 for an F-rank unlock of dansulsa, wansulsa, (maybe light since thats non-damaging) and 75,000 plus a good IC family tie-in you can make to unlock fire, electricity, water and other damaging elementals(like poison). Then 100,000 points for an F rank unlock of Anima. We may also let people make their own shinsoo properties such as sending shockwaves and such and then judge how much it would cost to unlock based on the description.
Back to top Go down
Sevryn
Admin
Sevryn

Character sheet
Stats:

Special Possition? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Possition?   Special Possition? EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:59 pm

I like that idea! I think i might just do that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Special Possition? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Possition?   Special Possition? Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Possition?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tower Of God Eternal  :: Suggestions and questions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: