Tower Of God Eternal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower Of God Eternal

Tower Of God RP forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:46 pm by Guest

» Fairy Tail Forever
3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:55 pm by Guest

» Digimon Source Code
3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:12 am by Guest

» Konoha Mura Naruto RP
3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 3:30 pm by Guest

» Six Paths of Destiny
3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:32 am by Guest

» One Piece: Shadows on the Horizon
3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:04 am by Guest

» Hwacheon Seong [WIP]
3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm by Kururai

» Osamerukami Family
3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:35 pm by Kururai

» A New player here
3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 am by NoobCW

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 212 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:00 am
Affiliates
Tower of God Eternal Fairy Tail Rebirth

3f-Floor of Sorting!

Go down 
+5
Brizan
Hannah Zahard
AgitoXIII
Juno Oni
Test Administrator
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Test Administrator

Test Administrator

3f-Floor of Sorting! Empty
PostSubject: 3f-Floor of Sorting!   3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Donald Yusko held his hat out in front of him "Observers, visible mode" the constantly grumpy man grumbled as several red and white striped observers came floating out of his hat. There was no real reason for Donald to keep objects such as observers and his infamous cane in his hat in a tower filled with suspendium and inventories, however, some speculated that he made the observers cause his hat to float slightly above his head so he would look slightly taller than he actually was. Despite being a gifted enough ranker to be an administrator on such an important floor, Donald Yusko is a rather insecure individual, especially when his height was involved.

Once the observers were nice an spread out over the cluster of several buildings with varying sizes that made up his district the ranker waited. After a couple of minutes flashes of blue lights signaled the appearance of the teams of regulars who made it through the second floor all holding each other in increasingly interesting fashions. "Quite a high number of great family members." Donald noted as he checked the identities of the regulars that Genshiki sent him, Donald always looked forward to the times when he is assigned the same district as Genshiki, the man always seemed to get interesting regulars.

((Alright I have to go, but I will let people rp with their team and mingle with other people as well as npcs until Donald's observers give directions on where to go next. I will be back tonight.)
Back to top Go down
Juno Oni
Admin
Juno Oni

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 3f-Floor of Sorting!   3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Akuma had been dislocated from his group after being teleported into the large buildings that were floating in the middle of the floor. He cast his gaze upon the amount of regulars just thinking about which ones had done the killing and the ones that were hiding. "Such a pitiful group of regulars" he said just loud enough for any one in close proximity to hear. There were a few observers floating in the sky well only a few that he took notice of, they came from the older man who must be a ranker since hes the administrator.

Tired of standing, Akuma made his way over to a bench removing his swords from his sides and just holding them in his hands he didn't like to sit down with them still attached. "Move out of my way" he rudely told a regular who was sitting on the bench. When he refused to move Akuma simply pushed his weak self off of the bench, not even coming close to breaking a sweat. He sat on the bench out-stretching his legs to take over the rest, delicately placing the swords on his lap.
Back to top Go down
AgitoXIII

AgitoXIII

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 3f-Floor of Sorting!   3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Agito stood, his back to the wall and his arms folded across his chest, the shadows hiding him from the unaware observer. He watched as the regulars nervously drifted around the room, without any proper direction. Some of the more confident ones were already imposing their wills on the rest. He heard one announce "Such a pitiful group of regulars," before shoving one off a bench. Agito chuckled in amusement at the scene.

As he scanned the remaining regulars, it didn't appear as though either of his two teammates were present. Which was distressing because it was hard to believe that forming a team of three was solely for the purpose of rising up to the third floor and because it meant Agito had lost both of his meat shields.

Ah well. I'm sure that loud as they are, I'll find them soon enough Agito thought to himself. He continued to watch bemusedly as the regular that had been shoved off the bench began to indignantly protest against the man that had stolen his spot. He also observed that the man in question had two horns growing out of his forehead and grimaced. The Oni Family? Wonderful. Corvo and Oni. This is getting more annoying by the second.
Back to top Go down
Hannah Zahard

Hannah Zahard

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 3f-Floor of Sorting!   3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Aurora was looking around the room, assessing how to play this *i don't want to draw any unnecessary, there are several dangerous people, most of them will stay quite watching the others* she looked around for another female before running over to her "sorry, could I stand with you? I don't feel very safe surrounded by the guys over there" she gestured at a large group of rowdy regulars.

The girl looked up towards Aurora from the book she was writing in, before completely ignoring her and went back to writing in her book, probably about her now. Aurora gave up and walked over to a bench before freezing to witness the spectacle that was a regular, who had lost all dignity to her shouting at the man sitting down, she turned around and went to one of the other benches before taking a seat and proceeded to watch the other regulars.

Last edited by Hannah Zahard on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brizan

Brizan

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 3f-Floor of Sorting!   3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:35 am

I wish there was more information about the climb itself. Its really damn annoying that all I can find is information about the various opportunities after becoming a ranker,instead of the tests offered on each floor. Do they assume that whoever  is looking up that sort of information will not only be chosen to be a regular, but also be the one out of every million regulars to become a ranker. Brizan looked around the area probability says that not a single one of the hundred to two hundred regulars will make it to the top. They will all likely give up or die. A morbid thought, but nonetheless accurate, of course he was aware that applied to him just as much if not more with his limited to nonexistent fighting capabilities. Brizan gave a sly smile to an observer above that was obviously aimed right at him. Naw, I am by far the most interesting and intelligent regular here. I am also the chosen one. The scientist looked at the various regulars picking fights with each other and then thought of his teammates. I am really happy with my team though, they both seem much more likely to want to work as a team than any of these self absorbed punks.... wherever my team is.

Brizan looked to his left upon hearing a slightly familiar voice. It was the whiskey-drinking Khartis family woman that had a conversation with his 'corpse' last round. Brizan waited until the woman looked in his direction before smiling and waving as hard as he possibly could. Anyone who actually knew the scientist would know that he would never be so animate and enthusiastic when seeing someone unless he was trying to mess with said person. A waving corpse definitely qualified as 'being messed with'. The woman looked around as if trying to see who Brizan was trying to wave at before realized it was her and taking a closer look at him. In a moment her eyes widened in a combination of surprise and confusion. Upon getting his expected response Brizan stopped smiling, turned, and walked away. While Brizan did not necessarily want harm to befall any of these people, he definitely needed every advantage he could get if he or is team happened to face another one. A slight moment of hesitation due to recognizing someone could open up a world of opportunity to the prepared. Brizan had to be the prepared one and make due with the few talents he had.

Brizan was far from social, but you didn't need to be social to leave a positive impression on someone. All I have to do is not be a dick in a field of dicks. Brizan questioned his morals for a moment. He had always been the type of person to help someone and then disappear before he could be thanked, he wondered if this would conflict with his own standards by having an ulterior motive. However, the scientist eventually came to the conclusion that such a subtle reward that may never even become useful wasn't really morally wrong, or at least by Brizan's standards which were the only standards that should ever matter. 

Brizan rounded a corner to see a man be pushed from his spot on a bench before getting up and yelling at his assailant. Brizan pushed his goggles off of his eyes and approached the man. He then placed his right hand on one of the man's shoulders to get the individuals attention who snapped his head towards Brizan in obvious frustration. Brizan hated making physical contact with people, but it was necessary in this case. "Don't let it get to your head man man, should you come across him in a test, he would likely be able to take advantage of your frustration with ease." Brizan reasoned while simultaneously trying to get to the man's head in a very different fashion. The man exhaled deeply before curtly nodding at Brizan and turning away. Brizan looked to the assailant on the bench. I highly doubt he did that to get to the man's head, seems more like he is simply an asshole. Brizan spotted the man's horns but quickly dismissed the idea. That woman was actually wearing the Khartis family seal, the chances of a single great family member being in a test of two hundred people is fairly low. I highly doubt that there is more than one here, but if there is I am pretty sure Hibana's features fit pretty closely to that weird pacifist family that I can never remember the name of... now that I think about it, so does her personality. Yea... this guy is probably not in great family, two is too many.
Back to top Go down
Orange

Orange

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 3f-Floor of Sorting!   3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:45 am

The first thing that Orange noticed about the room was all the color. The walls had so many different shades of colors that he couldn't even guess how long it would take to count them all. Even the small amount of benches in the room where colored weirdly. Next Orange noticed that his new comrades Akuma and the red-haired man were nowhere to be seen. Slightly upset that his comrades were missing Orange decide to sit on a bench and wait.

Orange was in deep thought wondering what would happen next when someone suddenly sat next to him. Standing up in shock Orange said, "Victor, your alive!" With a smile Victor responded, "Yes I met a man named Garth Koon and we decided to become a team. Then a few seconds before the test ended a woman from the House of Khartis appeared and asked to team with us. We obviously accepted and now were here, or at least I'm here." With the mention of the Khartis woman Orange felt like he forgot something, but decided not to dwell on it. Continuing to smile Victor explained in greater detail how he and Garth met. Apparently Garth Koon was a handsome man with stunning blue eyes.

Finally Victor got to talking about the Khartis woman. He said, "I cannot believe that there was someone from one of the great families in our testing level! I can still barely wrap my head around it." With those final words Orange remembered what he had forgotten. Standing up and looking at Victor he said, with a bow, "My friend it seems that I have forgotten to introduce myself. I am Jeremiah Brightblade from the honorable House of Brightblade, but please I prefer my friends calling me Orange." With his mouth opened in shock Victor didn't move as Orange sat back down on the bench and waited.
Back to top Go down
Juno Oni
Admin
Juno Oni

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 3f-Floor of Sorting!   3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:23 am

(OOC: Alright I have a new rule(s) when you post dialogue it must be in  "erhdsfrhfdn" also when you use dialogue please choose a color and make the text inside the quotes the color. "gasdghsdg" Please use a color that someone has not chosen yet and that will show up good enough to read. Please note that I have already taken the color green and the color red goes to the administrator, so choose a different color. Another thing is if you're typing your thoughts please Italicize so when know that you're thinking to yourself. We are currently waiting on three more regulars to post, after everyone has made their post when it becomes your turn to post again you have 24 hours to do it and will be skipped. if you need more time make an ooc post like this for people to see you will not be granted more than three days probably. that is all please carry on and make these changes.)
Back to top Go down
Alistair Ha

Alistair Ha

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 3f-Floor of Sorting!   3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:55 am

Alistair was in awe of the vast number of people in the room, he had heard there would be a lot of regulars but if there where this many on this floor every-time this test was taken then there would bean incredible number higher up the tower. He heard a guy remark "such a pitiful group of irregulars" Alistair laughed at the comment before walking to the edge of the room and walking along the outside ranking the regulars in his head, there where only 10 or so bothersome folk "easy" he said to himself
Back to top Go down
Caesar Task

Caesar Task

Location : Ask my friends: Waldo, Carmen Sandiego, and Snowden

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 3f-Floor of Sorting!   3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:12 pm

"Oh jolly rapture, I'm alive! Eh? Where're my team mates?" Tiberius said frivolously to himself.

He fervently searched the room, seeing numerous different regulars. A good majority looked weaker than himself and his two teammate, Orange and Akuma Oni. Though that didn't mean there weren't any strong regulars out there.

Tiberius cocked his head to the side, hearing a familiar arrogant tone that said, "Such a pitiful group of regulars." The one named Akuma Oni was walking towards a certain spot, probably to wait.

Eh, I'll wait for now. No point in associating with people like that more than I have to. With those thoughts in mind, Tiberius sheathed his spear to his back and found a comfortable spot next to a wall to lean against. Several regulars were near him, but each of them paid each other no mind. Tiberius brushed off his shirt and pants while rubbing off the dirt from his bare feet. He rubbed his eyepatch where his eye socket was, missing an eye. His wounded eye socket ached more than usual. I ought to get a glass eye for this thing...
Back to top Go down
Rogue Mirage

Rogue Mirage

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 3f-Floor of Sorting!   3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:06 pm

A startled jump leaped through Hibanas body as she woke up. Her head pounded as she couldn't fully understand what was happening. Looking around, she saw a bunch of other people. "Hello?" she asked, still dazed and confused. "Is anyone here?" she asked. As she looked around, everything a bit fuzzy, she saw what appeared to be...

"BRIZAN!" she screamed, leaping up and practically throwing her body on top of him. "How are you? Where are we? whats going on?!" she said, bombarding the man with questions.
Back to top Go down
Juno Oni
Admin
Juno Oni

Character sheet
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: 3f-Floor of Sorting!   3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:44 pm

(OOC: From this point on after i make my next post which will be later tonight or tomorrow because i dont feel that great atm you shall have 36 hours to post probably and more if you give a valid reason also rouge do you understand that when i said red is taken means you cant use it? please change your color. )
Back to top Go down
Test Administrator

Test Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 3f-Floor of Sorting!   3f-Floor of Sorting! EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:57 am

A voice suddenly began to resonate through the observers. "Now now, children, settle down." the voice of Donald Yusko stated quite clearly. "I understand that you all are much more concerned with getting this test over with than getting disqualified for fighting outside designated times." Yusko continued, his actual body being far, far away from the site that the regulars arrived at. "So how about we get the next test started with?" The observers suddenly all began to head towards the same direction regardless of their current location and actions. "How about we go for a little jog?" The devious ranker proposed, he had a big surprise waiting at the end, but if he did it this way, those who pass would be those to really prove themselves  in both shinsoo resistance and endurance..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3f-Floor of Sorting!   3f-Floor of Sorting! Empty

Back to top Go down

3f-Floor of Sorting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tower Of God Eternal  :: Inner Tower :: Bravo Block :: Floor 3- Group housing for trainees and floor of sorting :: Sorting area-
Jump to: